Change Keyboard setup¶
(For Raspbian OS)
- Choose Internationalization menu
- Choose keyboard setup menu.
- If your exact keyboard is not on the list then choose one of the generic 101, 102 or 104 keyboards.
The following steps are Important! If need US then you must choose US. Don't leave it set to UK.......
- The default Keyboard Layout is [ English (UK) ]
- You may need to scroll down and select [Other] to get back to the country of origin menu
- From country of origin menu select [English (US) ]
- Then from Keyboard layout: menu, scroll to top of list and select - [ English (US) ]. Do not choose anything else unless you know exactly what you are doing!